Part low density rural residential land with a Gateway Determination approval
The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over a heavily wooded vacant property over 138.8ha located in Bulahdelah, NSW, approximately 235km north of Sydney in the Hunter and Mid-North Coast region.
The property is divided into two (2) lots; the northern parcel benefits from Gateway Approval for a Highway Service Centre, whilst the southern parcel holds development approval for an Eco Tourist facility.
The purpose of the Loan was to assist with the purchase of the Security Property.
Bulahdelah is a regional town in the Hunter and Mid-North Coast region along the eastern and northern banks of the Myall River. Surrounding development comprises single residential dwellings, a small retail precinct and a number of large hobby farms.
The Borrowers are two (2) high-net worth individuals, with strong property investment and development experience, who have a substantial combined net asset position.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 65%.
- The Target Return is 6.85% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by unlimited joint and several personal guarantees and indemnities from the Borrower’s directors, and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest is prepaid for the Term of the Loan.
- The Loan Term is 12 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 27 May 2022 to 26 May 2023.
Target Return6.85% net
Loan to Value Ratio65%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.