Vacant land - Future residential development site
The Security Property comprises a future residential development site in Paynesville, VIC, approximately 18.3km south east of Bairnsdale and 294km east of the Melbourne CBD.
The subject property is 10.7ha, with 7.16ha being developable land.
The property forms part of a strategic acquisition with four (4) other surrounding lots, with the subject lot being accessible via three (3) street frontages.
The subject will run independently of the other lots, with proposed plans and a subdivision scheme seeing 59 lots facing north, with expansive views over Lake King and a proposed road to be put in place, with Fullarton Drive being extended.
The purpose of the Loan was to assist with the acquisition of the Security Property.
The Borrower Group are highly experienced developers and investors based in Melbourne, with comparable projects completed to a high standard.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 60%.
- The Target Return is 6.35% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by joint and several personal guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest is pre-paid for the full Loan Term
- The Loan Term is 12 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 26 May 2022 to 25 May 2023.
Target Return6.35% net
Loan to Value Ratio60%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.