8.1ha - including Urban Growth zoned land within the approved Wollert Precinct Structure Plan
The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over an 8.1ha land parcel within the approved Wollert Precinct Structure Plan in Wollert, VIC. Zoning allows for future employment activities i.e. Light Industrial.
Wollert is an emerging suburb 30km north of the Melbourne CBD, which has recently seen various large scale residential and commercial subdivisions completed. The Security Property is located 8km from the Epping Train Station and Epping Plaza Shopping Centre.
The Borrower acquired the Security Property in 2014, prior to the Wollert PSP approval, and now intends to sell the property during the Loan Term.
The purpose of the Loan was to refinance a previous Balmain Discrete Mortgage Income Trusts (BDMIT) sub-trust known as the Andrew Road Sub-Trust. The Borrower conducted the previous sub-trust in a prompt and punctual manner and in accordance with loan documentation.
The Borrower is an experienced Melbourne based property investor and operates a property conveyancing business.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 41%.
- The Target Return is 6.65% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by a personal guarantee and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest for the Term of the Loan has been lodged on deposit with the Manager.
- The Loan Term is 12 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 6 April 2022 to 5 April 2023.
Target Return6.65% net
Loan to Value Ratio41%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.