Shanes Park & Llandilo, NSW
Income producing mixed use site and rural residential property
This loan refinanced the South Creek Road No. 3 Sub-Trust. The loan was maintained by the Borrower in a prompt and punctual fashion and the Manager undertook a new credit assessment and renewed the loan for a further Term with Loan documentation containing new Loan Terms and Conditions.
Investors in the previous South Creek Road No. 3 Sub-Trust have been fully repaid.
The Loan is secured by first registered mortgages over a 2.023ha income producing mixed use site in Shanes Park, NSW and a 2.814ha rural/residential property in Llandilo, NSW, both approximately 55km north west of the Sydney CBD.
The Shanes Park Security Property is improved with a 2-storey dwelling and various other structures. A portion of the site is also tenanted as a commercial storage space.
The Llandilo property is improved with a 5-bedroom dwelling with ancillary improvements comprising an in-ground pool, detached sleepout, work shed, machinery shed and ancillary services used for an established poultry business operated on site.
The Borrower has operated for over 10 years and its Director is a former Balmain Discrete Mortgage Income Trusts borrower with his previous loans repaid in a prompt and punctual manner.
The Borrower intends to sell one (1) or both of the Security Properties during the Loan Term.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 58%.
- The Target Return is 7.70% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by an unlimited personal guarantee and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest for the initial 4 months of the Loan Term has been lodged on deposit with the Manager.
- The Loan Term is 12 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 6 January 2021 to 5 January 2022.
Target Return7.7% net
Loan to Value Ratio58%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.