Milsons Point, NSW
Commercial Strata Units
This Loan refinanced the Glen Street No.4 Sub-Trust. The loan was maintained by the Borrower in a prompt and punctual fashion and Investors in the original sub-trust have been repaid. The Manager undertook a new credit assessment and renewed the Loan for a further term with Loan documentation containing new Loan terms and conditions.
The Loan is secured by first registered mortgage over eight (8) commercial strata lots comprising four (4) office suites, three (3) car parking bays and a storage lot within the 'Milsons Landing' development, a 10 storey strata title commercial office building located in Milsons Point and constructed circa 2004.
The Borrower is a SPV formed by the shareholders of Luna Park Sydney, specifically for the acquisition of the Security Property. Luna Park Sydney occupy the office suites under a formal lease agreement. Luna Park Sydney is majority owned by the Brookfield Multiplex Group.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 61%.
- The Target Return is 6.30% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by corporate guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest is to be paid by the Borrower monthly in advance. The Manager has assessed the financial position of the Borrower and Guarantors and is satisfied that they are financially capable to service a loan of this nature.
- The Loan Term is 24 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 8 April 2022 to 7 April 2024.
Target Return6.3% net
Loan to Value Ratio61%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.