Urban Growth Zone land - future development site
The loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over a future development site that is currently a parcel of vacant land located in Tarneit, VIC, approximately 25km west of the Melbourne CBD.
The property is zoned 'Urban Growth' and is within the Wyndham Planning Scheme. A planning permit has been issued, allowing a multi-lot sub division of 74 residential lots and one (1) commercial super lot.
The purpose of the Loan was to refinance the Security Property and provide funds to bring the property to development ready.
The Borrower is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) established specifically to hold the subject property and carry out the proposed development. The Director is the owner of a successful corporate advisory and investment management fund. An arm’s length, suitably experienced project manager has been engaged to deliver the project.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 60%.
- The Target Return is 6.40% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by a Director’s guarantee and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest for the initial 12 months of the Loan Term has been lodged on deposit with the Manager.
- The Loan Term is 18 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 14 April 2022 to 13 October 2023.
Target Return6.4% net
Loan to Value Ratio60%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.