Holland Park, QLD
Residential dwelling – future development site
The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over a residential property in Holland Park, QLD, 11km south of the Brisbane CBD.
The Security Property is situated on a near regular shaped lot with a site area of 751m², improved with a residential dwelling. The Security Property forms part of a larger development site owned by the Borrower. The Borrower has received DA approval for the properties to be amalgamated and subsequently divided into three (3) lots.
The likely exit will be through using the sale proceeds of the subdivided lots to repay the Facility.
The subject site is located within 2km of several educational institutions, including TAFE Queensland Mount Gravatt and Griffith University with Mount Gravatt State High School, Cavendish Road State High School and Marshall Road State School all within 3km of the subject property.
The Sponsors are experienced property investors and developers specialising in low to medium density residential developments within the greater Brisbane area
The Borrowing Group is known to the Manager and previous loans have been conducted in a prompt and punctual manner.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 65%.
- The Target Return is 5.15% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by multiple joint and several guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest for the Term of the Loan has been lodged on deposit with the Manager.
- The Loan Term is 6 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 7 March 2022 to 6 September 2022
Target Return5.15% net
Loan to Value Ratio65%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.