Bellevue Hill NSW
Detached two storey residential dwelling
The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over a freestanding circa 1920 built part 2 storey residential dwelling on 923m2 in Bellevue Hill, NSW.
The purpose of the Loan was to acquire the Security Property. The subject site is situated approximately 7km east of the Sydney CBD and 1.2km north west of Bondi Beach.
The surrounding area is characterised by single and double storey dwelling housing, period apartment buildings and low rise strata buildings. There are recreational facilities including Woollahra Golf Club, Rose Bay Marina, Bondi Beach and neighbourhood shopping strips. Bondi Junction Westfield is 1.5km from the property.
The subject site is located within 2.5km of several educational institutions, including Bellevue Hill Public School, Galilee Catholic Primary School, Yeshiva College, Rose Bay Secondary College, Kincoppal Rose Bay and Cranbrook School. There are many childcare centres within a 2km range and tertiary education institutions are nearby.
The Borrower Group are experienced property investors and developers based in Sydney. The Borrower Group holds substantial net assets.
The Borrower Group is well known to the Manager, who has provided multiple loans to the Group over the past 8 years. All facilities have been conducted in a prompt and punctual manner.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 60%.
- The Target Return is 5.05% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by joint and several guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest for the Term of the Loan has been lodged on deposit with the Manager.
- The Loan Term is 18 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 30 March 2022 to 29 September 2023.
Target Return5.05% net
Loan to Value Ratio60%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.