Permit approved residential development site
The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over a 23,880m2 englobo land parecel at Beaconsfield, VIC. Beaconsfield is an established residential suburb approximately 45km south-east of the Melbourne CBD.
The Borrower has secured a Planning Permit for subdivision of the site into 30 residential housing lots.
The purpose of the Loan was to refinance a previous Balmain Discrete Mortgage Income Trusts (BDMIT) sub-trust known as the Rix Road No. 2 Sub-Trust. The Borrower conducted the previous sub-trust in a prompt and punctual manner and in accordance with loan documentation.
The Borrower Group are experienced land sub-dividers and residential property developers, having delivered 2 residential apartment projects (over 55 units in total) and 3 land subdivision projects (over 330 lots in total) in the immediate area.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 60%.
- The Target Return is 7.20% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by personal and corporate guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest for the first 6 months of the Term of the Loan has been lodged on deposit.
- The Loan Term is 12 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 23 December 2020 to 22 December 2021.
Target Return7.2% net
Loan to Value Ratio60%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.