Permit approved residential development site
The Loan is secured by first registered mortgage over a permit approved residential land in Fyansford, VIC, approximately 77kms south west of the Melbourne CBD and 5km north of the Geelong CBD. The 46.34ha site forms part of a Master Planned estate known as 'Gen Fyansford' which, on completion, will include in excess of 1,000 residential lots, 4.5ha of retail and commercial offerings and approximately 52ha of open space including parklands and a town centre.
The Borrower intends to develop the site into 445 residential land lots across 3 stages once current stages have been completed and at the maturity of this Loan. To date the Borrower has successfully delivered 376 residential lots within the Gen Fyansford estate.
The Borrower is a Special Purpose Vehicle established for the acquisition and development of the Security Properties. The Borrower is a Joint Venture between two well established development companies who have completed multiple significant real estate developments.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 55% and the Borrower must reduce the LVR to 40% within 6 months from the settlement date.
- The Target Return is 7.45% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by personal and corporate guarantees and General Security Agreements over the Borrower.
- Interest for the Term of the Loan has been lodged on deposit.
- The Loan Term is 12 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 1 December 2020 to 30 November 2021.
Target Return7.45% net
Loan to Value Ratio55%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.